The expansion control valve ECV is designed to relieve the increase in pressure caused by the water expansion during the normal heating cycle. It is recommended that an ECV be fitted to the cold water supply line. This will relieve cold water, not hot water, during the heating cycle saving energy and increasing the life of the pressure temperature relief valve (PTR). Some local governments make it mandatory to install an ECV in the cold water line. PTR and ECV valves are safety valves and should be replaced every 4 years.
- Designed and manufactured to meet Australian Standard AS1357.1, under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, Drinkable Water Standard
- Suitable for either horizontal or vertical installation
- The valve is designed to automatically reseat after each action
- Each valve is individually tested and calibrated to ensure that it meets the correct pressure specification
- Manufactured under Quality Assurance ISO 9001and ISO 9002 (UK).
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
24 month warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Valves'R'us users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.