The pressure and temperature relief valve PTR-25 is a safety valve designed to be fitted to a water heater to safely control the water expansion within the water heater during the heating cycle. Water will drip from the PTR drain line during the heating cycle at a rate of 3-6% of the water heater volume.
- Designed and manufactured to meet Australian Standard AS1357.1, under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, Drinkable Water Standard
- Each valve is individually tested and calibrated to ensure that it meets the correct pressure specification
- The valve is designed to automatically reseat after each action
- Drain outlet RP 25mm
- Suitable for either horizontal or vertical installation
- Manufactured under Quality Assurance ISO 9001and ISO 9002 (UK).
- Kilowatt rating 132 Kw
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
24 month warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Valves'R'us users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.