15mm TMV Plumbed in S/S Recessed Box
Australian Valve Group
In consultation with plumbers and plumbing industry AVG can offer a range of thermostatic valves and pipework supplied and fitted into boxes ready for installation. The TMV-PIB thermostatic mixing valve plumbed into stainless steel valve boxes to suit requirements. The standard size is 305mm square x 75mm deep. A deeper box is also available 350mm x 75 mm deep for those installations where there may be the need for more complex valve and pipework layouts. All the boxes have a lockable and easily removable stainless steel access door fitted. Other sizes can be designed and manufactured upon request.
- Ensures rapid shut down of mixed outlet flow in the event of hot, or cold water supply isolation
- NSW Health Dept Approved
- Other size stainless steel boxes can be designed and manufactured for larger project work upon request
- Deep box size 350mm square x 75mm is available for installations with more complex valve and pipework layouts
- Standard box size is 305mm square x 75mm deep
- All the boxes have a lockable and easily removable stainless steel access door fitted
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
24 month warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Valves'R'us users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.