20mm Tempering Valve High Flow
Australian Valve Group
The new HI-FLO mixing valve can be supplied as a TVA with 20mm or 25mm connections, a solar version is also available. All valves are supplied with high temperature low opening energy check valve filter assemblies making it perfect for low pressure installations. The HI-FLO range is supplied tested with the outlet temperature pre-set, each valve is subjected to a cold water shut off test as part of the test procedure.
- The concealed box can be provided plumbed with copper tails or alternatively with male compression connections complete with nuts and olives
- Option of a concealed stainless steel box with a lockable door to prevent unauthorised access to the thermostatic mixing valve
- “Just add water“, the HI-FLO mixing valve comes preassembled in one piece, tested and ready to install
- "Cold water shut off” Each valve cartridge is subjected to a cold water shut off test as part of the test procedure
- Operates in any orientation and is suitable for low pressure installations and multiple outlet installations
- The HI-FLO comes supplied tested with the mixed water outlet temperature pre-set
- Complete with loose nut and tail connection fittings for ease of servicing and is also available with optional hot and cold water isolation ball valves
- Quick and easy serviceable hot and cold filter, check valve and thermostatic assemblies
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
24 month warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Valves'R'us users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.